Friday, October 30, 2009

Bronson pics from Armageddon Auckland

Pixeload.com has posted Celebrity Photo Ops from Armageddon Auckland. I just wanted to share some pics that stood out for me. Gotta love his solo!

Hilarious! I guess Bronson is being the "fangirl"? LOVE IT!

I bet you're wondering why would this stand out!? Because it's who he's with! DANTE BASCO! Can you say "Rufio! Rufio! Ru-Fi-OOOOOOOOOOOOOh" Yes, everyone, he's the Lost Boys leader from Hook! HAHA. He also starred in a certain Filipino independent movie that every Filipino was so eager to watch back in HS.

Last but not least, "Can't forget the paws," right Bronson? This is Jess' paws experience with Bronson. Can I say, I LOVE her paw!? Wish I knew how to do that.

If you'd like to see more pictures from the Photo-Ops, Click here.

XOXO PinkPaws


Become a Fan of Pink Paws