Monday, April 19, 2010

Seventeen Mag asks Alex 17 questions


Alex Meraz

Twilight actor Alex Meraz opens up about his hobbies, favorite food, and the kind of girl he crushes on!

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Twelve years old.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Monica Bellucci…she's a goddess!


What's the girl fashion trend that confuses the heck out of you?

The bohemian-chic style.


What's the chick flick you secretly love?

The Notebook.

What's your TV guilty pleasure?
True Blood and The Ultimate Fighter.


Who would play you in the movie version of your life?

Taylor Lautner.


What's your dream job?

I'm doing it!

If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
George St. Pierre.


Who in your family are you closest to?

My brothers.

What's your favorite Web site?
Michaelwelchonline.com.

What's the fast food you can't live without?
Pizza.

What's your worst habit?
I talk too much.

What's the last song you listened to on your iPod?
The Crazy Heart soundtrack.


What's the last thing you bought?

Leather boots.


What did you dream about last night?

I don't remember.

How much money is in your wallet right now?
I only carry credit cards.

Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ________.
Afraid.

Source: Seventeen.com

Become a Fan of Pink Paws