Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tinsel Korey – “Fan of the Week”

Name: Tinsel Korey
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Twitter: @tinselkorey

Favorite Quest Crew moment :
The moment that always sticks out for me is when, I believe it was Steve was flipped over two of the other members in the dance number with the piano. I remember watching it, thinking what the heck?! How did he do that? Cause it’s not like he had room to run and jump. He jumped from a stationary position. Epic Quest Crew moment I think.

Favorite Quest Crew dance move?
I don’t really have a favorite move. I can just appreciate their dance style as a whole. I love the fact that they use theatrics in their performances. They paint a picture and tell a story. Also they have a pretty sexybadass sense of style.

If you could hang out with Quest Crew for a day, what would you do?
Hmmmm. Probably something that involves competition. They seem like they shine when they’re put to the test. A day at Dave and Busters sounds like it could be fun, or a UFC match. :)

Which member are you most like?
Well, I don’t really know any of them personally. But if I had to choose just by instinct, I’d probably say “Hok”. There’s something about him that just stands out. I have a feeling that he’s very artsy; so I could relate to that.


Source: questcrew.com

Become a Fan of Pink Paws