Monday, April 19, 2010

Seventeen Mag asks Kiowa 17 questions


Kiowa Gordon

Hottie Eclipse actor Kiowa Gordon dishes on what he doesn't think is classy on girls, why he doesn't have a celeb crush, and why he wants to be an ant (yes, an insect!).

How old were you when you had your first kiss?

I think I was 3 when a family friend came over to our house in Virginia with their kids, and the oldest one came up to me and kissed me.

Who is your celebrity crush?

None. I have a crush on my girlfriend.

What's the girl fashion trend that confuses the heck out of you?

Really short dresses. It's not classy.

What's the chick flick you secretly love?

Valentine's Day.

What's your TV guilty pleasure?

The Venture Bros.

Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
I'm too young to have a movie made about my life. It's just getting started.

What's your dream job?

Acting and rockstar!

If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I would like to live a day in the life of an ant and hope not to get squashed.

Who in your family are you closest to?
I'm closest to my siblings and my father and my mother.

What's your favorite Web site?

Kiowa Gordon Online.

What's the fast food you can't live without?

I can live without fast food.

What's your worst habit?

Procrastination.

What's the last song you listened to on your iPod?
"Paris in Flames" by Thursday.

What's the last thing you bought?
Gas.

What did you dream about last night?

I dreamed about my girlfriend and I running through a maze trying to find our friends.

How much money is in your wallet right now?

$110 and some cards, minus the lint!

Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ________.
A junior in high school having fun with my friends.

Source: BlackPack

Become a Fan of Pink Paws