Monday, November 30, 2009

Wolves, Whirley Twirls and Bronson B'day Beats in Girlfriend Magazine

Ha Ha, Can't get enough of Bronson! talk about BROSESSED. Im loving it... ANYWAYS. Here is another interview with another NZ tween mag... Girlfriend Magazine


New Moon’s Bronson Pelletier may be in the intimidating wolf pack, but in real life, he’s just one of the boys.


GF: IT’S SUCH A BUZZ TO HAVE SOMEONE FROM NEW MOON IN NEW ZEALAND. YOU’RE HERE FOR ARMAGEDDON EXPO AY?

Yeah. My agent told me I was coming and I was like, “Wow, yeah, that’s awesome.” I can’t wait to hear what questions I get asked by fans. I love video games and stuff so I’ll be loving it!


GF: HEY WE HEAR YOU B’DAY’S ON NEW YEAR’S
Yes, everybody parties on my b’day. Everyone sings happy birthday to me and I get my birthday beat.


GF: BIRTHDAY BEAT? WHAT’S THAT?
My friends are all guys and if it’s your b’day you get a friendly b’day beat. The next day I have bruises!


GF: WOW. SO WHAT DO YOU AND THE OTHER GUYS IN THE WOLFPACK GET UP TO?

We work out a lot. The guys are like my brothers.


GF: YOU ALREADY HAVE FOUR BROTHERS IN REAL LIFE. WHAT’S THAT LIKE?

My mom says that she’s an “unpaid referee”, so there’s a lot of fighting, but we get on, really. I got picked on by all my older brothers. They used to give me the whirly twirl.


GF: HOLD UP! WHAT’S THE WHILRY TWIRL?!

Where they put my head down the toilet, just for fun.


GF: NICE! JUST AS WELL TWILIGHT CAME ALONG TO KEEP YOU OUT OF TROUBLE. WHAT WAS YOUR FAV, NEW MOON OR ECLIPSE?

I liked filming New Moon best coz I got to do my own stunts.


GF: DO YOU HANG OUT WITH THE CAST?

Yeah, we go out for dinner, but I wouldn’t go as far as [to say we go to] parties.



Fans asked, Bronson answered...


What do you look for in a girl?

A sense of humour


What was your audition like?
First I auditioned for Embry, then they wanted me to read for Quill, then I got Jared! So confusing, but cool.


What’s your first thought of the day?

My mind wanders; It’s always something different.



Haha B'day Beats and a Whirly Twirl. Poor Bronson! xP

Become a Fan of Pink Paws